Custom Search

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ceramic Bakeware Convenience


Cooking is more than a necessity for me, it a passion of mine. I cook every chance I get, the more people the better. The holidays are like heaven for me. Thanksgiving, Christmas and all the parties are chances for me to flex my cooking muscles. It used to take a lot of muscle for me to fight with my bakeware. Sticking, cracking, flaking and many more irritating things happened. They as you might know cost me in time and money. Time and money are limited during the holidays for most people, so you can see my problem. Thinking about this I went in search of a solution.



Here is what I found to make my life and entertaining easier.

First off I got rid of my metal, aluminum and glass bakeware. This was replaced with ceramic bakeware. My mother had ceramic bakeware that she used for entertaining and special occasions. Growing up I thought that stuff was more expensive than a car by the way that she took care of it. Switching to ceramic bakeware was in reality cheaper than expected. There was a huge variety of colors, patterns and styles. I replaced most of my old bakeware with ceramic bakeware for around $100. That might sound like a lot of money but to someone like me it is an investment that will save me in the long run.
Ceramic bakeware is durable (a lesson learned from my Mom. Don’t tell her.) They will last for many years to come. These dishes stay insulated and keep my hot food hot and cold food cool longer. Clean up is so easy because of the smooth finish. I could not be happier with the decision to switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment